Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Let’s talk Peanut Butter Cookies!
As you may have noticed from my last post I’m no longer eating a ton of meat for biblical purposes. I also live with a diabetic grandfather and was having dinner with a family on a Keto diet. Now, they said it was no biggie, I could bring anything I wanted as dessert but I had to go Keto & Vegetarian and Diabetic friendly so everyone could enjoy something.
Let me just tell you, these cookies were a huge hit. My grandfather loved them. The kids at dinner ate them all. Every single one. I made 24 of them and they were gone in minutes. So without further delay, here’s my simple three-ingredient peanut butter cookies that even your keto friends will like.
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesause or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Stevia
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- mix all three ingredients together
- applesauce as an egg substitute is life.
I’ve been doing it for years in my pancakes and cake and it make a HUGE
difference. Maybe one day I’ll share my apple cinnamon waffles without eggs.
It’s always a huge hit.
- roll little balls of your cookie dough and place on a baking sheet (lined with parchment paper) – I made about 24 cookies with this recipe. I didn’t make them massive cookies.
- press a fork into the cookies to make that criss-cross pattern that is
signature for peanut butter cookies
- bake about 13 minutes
- let cool & enjoy!
Y’ALL THAT’S IT. YOU HAVE THE PERFECT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES!
It’s super simple. I thought I’d have some left since I made 24 but alas they were gone in minutes. This is a real crowd pleaser you don’t have to feel guilty about. Less than 15 minutes and I had perfect cookies! This is perfect when you need to whip something. up really fast.
Be sure to comment below and tell me how your cookies turned out!
Featured Blog Posts
Marriage isn’t something we make a priority at Valentine’s Day unless we want it to fail. Here are 4 ways to make marriage a priority all year long easily.