Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Let’s talk Peanut Butter Cookies!
As you may have noticed from my last post I’m no longer eating a ton of meat for biblical purposes. I also live with a diabetic grandfather and was having dinner with a family on a Keto diet. Now, they said it was no biggie, I could bring anything I wanted as dessert but I had to go Keto & Vegetarian and Diabetic friendly so everyone could enjoy something.
Let me just tell you, these cookies were a huge hit. My grandfather loved them. The kids at dinner ate them all. Every single one. I made 24 of them and they were gone in minutes. So without further delay, here’s my simple three-ingredient peanut butter cookies that even your keto friends will like.
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesause or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Stevia
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- mix all three ingredients together
- applesauce as an egg substitute is life.
I’ve been doing it for years in my pancakes and cake and it make a HUGE
difference. Maybe one day I’ll share my apple cinnamon waffles without eggs.
It’s always a huge hit.
- roll little balls of your cookie dough and place on a baking sheet (lined with parchment paper) – I made about 24 cookies with this recipe. I didn’t make them massive cookies.
- press a fork into the cookies to make that criss-cross pattern that is
signature for peanut butter cookies
- bake about 13 minutes
- let cool & enjoy!
Y’ALL THAT’S IT. YOU HAVE THE PERFECT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES!
It’s super simple. I thought I’d have some left since I made 24 but alas they were gone in minutes. This is a real crowd pleaser you don’t have to feel guilty about. Less than 15 minutes and I had perfect cookies! This is perfect when you need to whip something. up really fast.
Be sure to comment below and tell me how your cookies turned out!